Saturday, November 17, 2012

Introduction & General Thoughts

I am Nicholas Lee from Hwa Chong Institution. Hwa Chong offers a dynamic range of programs to cater to the talents and abilities of every student. Enthralled by the vast yet intricate nature of Science, I am part of a program known as the Science and Math Talent Program (SMTP). SMTP exposes us further in the realm of science, both in theoretical and industrial aspects. The Engineering Week program is a splendid example of how students can be exposed to science in the real world. As a student, I am fascinated with Chemistry, and have been consistently perusing through tertiary level textbooks on this subject matter, aspiring to know as much as I can while I am still in Secondary School. Despite this, it has always been an enigma to me as to why I express such a degree of interest in Chemistry. My simple answer is: I just do.
With regards to the myriad of activities planned meticulously for Engineering Week, I am sanguine about learning more about science-related industries in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment